I deleted my posts a bit ago because it was hard for me at the time to keep up, but mostly, to find things to write about. I felt like it was a bit convoluted. And I want to post about things that are more relevant to my life right now. And I will say this. I am 28, and I am just now figuring out my personal style. Yep, that late in the game, but I've been late in the game with almost everything in my life; some people just take time to come-to and fully appreciate things. I'm totally that person texting my brother not that long ago, "Um hello Twin Peaks is amazing how am I just watching this now?" .
Anyways, I think right now my current project is trying to figure out my taste decor-wise. I've always been a "meh, this works" kind of person with decorating a room; hand-me-downs and street finds that I haven't taken the time to modify. Just yesterday I finally bought the screws that go to my digital piano and put it together; it was sitting on my carpet in big pieces for about 4 months. But this room-decor project, and finding my own style, has really become a personal thing for me, a sort of self discovery, to be overly dramatic.
I was perusing the Web-ernet and I found this and sort of fell in love, a design store called House of Rym. I'd love to have these things just lying about in my room, or outdoor space if I had one. It's really simple and clean, but also has a lot of interesting patterns (which, again, I am discovering patterns very late...). I love the idea of tree branches for mug-holders, who'da thunk?
All images from House of Rym website and their Facebook page, Living LaVida blog, and Daily Candy (which is how I discovered this designer).
www.houseofrym.com
https://www.facebook.com/houseofrym
http://www.dailycandy.com/everywhere/article/153846/House-of-Rym-Home-Decor
http://lavidaliving.blogspot.com/




No comments:
Post a Comment