Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall is here.

First off, Lorde is streaming her full length album here. I know it comes out next week but, I can't wait:

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/958138/vh1-exclusive-album-premiere-pure-heroine-by-lorde.jhtml#id=1714357

This weekend, my acapella group and I went on a little mini-retreat and whisked off to Hunter Mountain. (And yes I'm in an acapella group, hehe). And let me tell you, Upstate New York is way ahead of us city folk, Fall is alive and well up there, and it was gorgeous. We sang a little, and grilled, trampolined, paddle boated, and "never-have-I-ever"ed (well, they did, I fell asleep!). And apparently while I was on a store run I missed a rousing game of Red Rover.

Fall is my favorite, favorite time of year. I feel more energized, comfortable, and just over all, happier. Even though my birthday is in summer, it is my least favorite season. I have always not been a fan of excruciating heat. Put me in a big sweater and throw me in the wind!

Here are some little snapshots of our lovely weekend:

 
 
 
 

No comments: